The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a passionate and fast-growing startup developing novel diagnostic test with the potential to significantly impact society.
Requirements / Experience:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience and solid understanding of machine learning and statistical tools in general.
- Experience in R
- Experience working with medical data (i.e. clinical study).
- Good foundations in general computer science.
- Programming and software engineering skills to be able to own the end-to-end development of a data solution.
- Good communication and team-work skills.
- Excellent English speaking and writing capabilities is a must.