TheMotion.com is a technology that makes videos automatically from data and URLs.
TheMotion is looking for an product manager, that can lead/guide and facilitate the creation of video templates.
- Proven track record in product management within a rapid, process driven, results oriented environment, whilst also being able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate complex processes and technical flows.
- Previous experience in development/technology - understands and is able to evaluate/estimate the complexity of tasks
- Leadership by nature
- Knows how to motivate and have a tech team happy and connected
- Lead, help, facilitate and guide technical team through development of software
- Consolidate and coordinate input of business and product requests for technology development
- Facilitate prioritization of technical tasks and agreement of final development roadmaps
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual follow-up of development and review team performance
- Talk on behalf of the technical team to explain plans, development progress and deadlines
- Care about the tech team and be the bridge/interface between product/business and technology
- Help product/business to get things done; and help tech guys not to be overloaded
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English (and Spanish ideally)