Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that brings location intelligence to the next level combining data, analytics and visualization.
The company and its advisors is formed by top talent, including people with degrees from University of Chicago, Harvard, MIT or Stanford, who worked in companies such as McKinsey, Dropbox, Mango, or EA Games.
As a marketing and sales intern at Geoblink, you’ll be exposed to every aspect of building a high growth tech start-up. Unlike many other (bigger) organization, we offer you to work directly with the entire team, including the leadership team. You’ll gain invaluable experience in building a scalable marketing and sales engine, as well as grow an understanding of product development.
At Geoblink, your work really matters, and is paramount to the success of our entire business.
- Strategically profile companies through creative research, and identifying key decision makers
- Help build marketing material and messaging to communicate our value to potential customers
- You will work to develop new ideas for engagement and retention and really develop an understanding of our company and our positioning in the market
- Find comfort in working in a chaotic environment
- + whatever comes your way if all goes well!
What we are looking for:
- You are a last-year university student (preferably Masters-level) with excellent academic records
- You already have some customer facing and/or sales experience
- Avid technology user and evangelist
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proactive and independent worker with a relentless attitude to deliver results
- You speak fluent English
Develop your skills and build your career:
- You will gain experience in what it takes to be successful in the tech industry and develop business acumen
- You will develop an understanding of different marketing & sales platforms that we are using (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, directly with top notch talent that can help and mentor you
- You will have a real and tangible impact on our business and an engaging story to tell in future interviews