Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that brings location intelligence to the next level combining data, analytics and visualization.
The company and its advisors is formed by top talent, including people with degrees from University of Chicago, Harvard, MIT or Stanford, who worked in companies such as McKinsey, Dropbox, Mango, or EA Games.
As an Account Executive at Geoblink, you’ll be exposed to every aspect of building a high growth tech start-up. Unlike many other (bigger) organizations, we offer you to work directly with the entire team, including the leadership team. You’ll gain invaluable experience in building a scalable marketing and sales engine, as well as grow an understanding of product development.
At Geoblink, your work really matters, and is paramount to the success of our entire business. We’re looking for top talent that can develop into different roles as the company matures. If you want to go on an adventure, not knowing where the journey will take you, Geoblink is the place you.
- Full cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customers
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Geoblink for Business
- Work cross-functionally with lead generation, account management and solution architect teams
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Find comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Delight every Geoblink user with each interaction
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- + Whatever is coming your way!
What we are looking for:
- 2-6 years of B2B sales experience
- Top performer in previous roles
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies is a major plus
- Passion for technology and a strong drive to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Excellent academic qualifications
- You speak fluent English
Develop your skills and build your career:
- You will gain experience in what it takes to be successful in the tech industry and develop business acumen
- You will develop an understanding of different marketing & sales platforms that we are using (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, directly with top notch talent that can help and mentor you
- You will have a real and tangible impact on our business