Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that brings location intelligence to the next level combining data, analytics and visualization.
The company and its advisors is formed by top talent, including people with degrees from University of Chicago, MIT or Stanford, who worked in companies such as McKinsey, Dropbox, Microsoft or HP.
Our headquarters are located in Madrid, Spain.
- Work with the software development team or with the data analytics team, depending on your profile and preferences
- Participate in the technical/analytical development of Geoblink core product
- Deliver relevant technical solutions on time
- Student of areas relevant to computer science, mathematics, physics or related field
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Constant desire to learn and improve
- Proactive, independent worker with proven ability to work well with others
- University knowledge of any of the following technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, PostreSql, PostGIS, QGIS, R, Python, ...
- Good academic performance is a plus
- Prior work/intern experience is a plus
- Real option to land an employment contract after the internship
- 22 vacation days and 14 public holidays per year
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Work with a team of talented people
- Great team atmosphere
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Possibility to create a real impact