Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that brings location intelligence to the next level combining data, analytics and visualization.
The company and its advisors is formed by top talent, including people with degrees from University of Chicago, MIT or Stanford, who worked in companies such as McKinsey, Dropbox, Microsoft or HP.
Our headquarters are located in Madrid, Spain.
- Configure, maintain and scale GIS servers
- Design, develop, maintain and scale geographic databases (PostGIS)
- Develop and maintain webmapping services
- Conduct geospatial analysis (raster and vector) & automate geoprocessing workflows.
- An advanced degree in one or more areas relevant to GIS or computer science
- Working experience in a related position
- Proficiency in PostGIS
- Proficiency in mapping technologies
- Knowledge of open source GIS servers (Geoserver, mapnik, …)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Plus: Knowledge of data mining
- Plus: Knowledge of Python
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Quick learner
- Capacity to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Team spirit
- Ability to work in an English environment
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Possibility to receive Employee Stock Options
- 22 vacation days and 14 public holidays per year
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Work with a team of talented people
- Great team atmosphere
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Possibility to create a real impact