Do you think it might be fun to work in a sharing-economy disruptor of the content industry?
Do you want to help us change the way people Grow their talent and Share knowledge?
Do you think there is an opportunity for a social media community sharing all kind of business relevant content?
Do you believe in collaborative learning and in collaborative content-marketing?
At BlueBottleBiz we do. Our team of talented and dedicated partners continues to grow, and we are looking for a Sales Executive in our country office in Madrid.
- Identify and engage with B2B enterprise buyers to introduce Bluebottlebiz as a new way to foster collaborative learning within the organization.
- Demonstrate platform capabilities through web based product demonstrations. Manage expectations and requirements for enterprise level demo accounts.
- Coordinate with technical teams to ensure a seamless launch and integration
- Negotiate standard and custom contracts. Maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple opportunities simultaneously using the company’s Capsule CRM system.
- Report directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager. Role is office based in Madrid, however some travel will be required based on customer requirements, plus participation at various industry trade shows.
- BS/BA in business, marketing or other relevant area.
- The ideal candidate will probably have minimum 2 years’ experience, with a successful track record in B2B sales.
- Prior experience selling complex SaaS, HCM or LMS solutions at the enterprise level would be a plus but it is not a requirement. Strong professional and customer references.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts.
- Able to work with a great deal of autonomy while achieving the overall business goals. Entrepreneurial and innovative attitude. Collaborative team player who can leverage strong relationships across Bluebottlebiz and with third parties with integrity and honesty.
- Comfortable working with a variety of digital tools and platforms including CRM software and Microsoft Office.
- Salary related to experience, an incentive plan based on achievable quarterly results.